1st December 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Diploma in Cardiology program? List of colleges in India?

Hello
I want to get admission in diploma in cardiology in india.
Please you get me full information related these courses .
And also give me colleges names
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any Diploma courses available in Cardiology on 12th basis?
  2. Detailed information about the practicing hours of MBBS doctor?
  3. How to know about the date and venue of Diploma in Cardiology?
  4. Detailed information and list of institutes which offers Diploma in Creative Writing in India on 10th basis? -- [New]
  5. Where and when the entrance exam is available for diploma in Cardiology program?
  6. Universities/Colleges in India offering Diploma in Mining/Electrical through Distance Learning? Details about those colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Possibility to study Cardiology in Christian Medical College for Diploma Nurse?
  8. List of institutes in India offering direct superspeciality after MBBS in cardiology or endocrinology?
  9. Detailed information about Computer related diploma courses for 10th student? List of colleges which offers 3 years full time Diploma course?
  10. What is the procedure for admission in D.Ed?
  11. How to do LLB from IGNOU and how to apply for it? I am a government servant
  12. How to do fellowship in Non Invasive cardiology in India?
  13. Detailed information about colleges with fee structure which offers B.Tech(Mechatronics Engineering) programme for diploma holder?
  14. Detailed information about direct 2nd year diploma admission? I am studying in diploma ENTC trade
  15. Detailed list of colleges with fee structure in USA for M.Pharma programme?
  16. List of colleges which provide B.Tech degree through distance learning program for diploma holder?
  17. List of AICTE approved colleges offering lateral entry to the Diploma holders in B.Tech program?
  18. List of colleges in Pune offering distance learning program in engineering to diploma holders?
7th December 2014, 01:03 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Diploma in Cardiology program? List of colleges in India?

Candidates who have completed their intermediate with PCB subjects are eligible to join in "Diploma in Cardiology" course. To join in this diploma course, you have to appear for the entrance exam, which is conducted by IGNOU for making admission in Cardiology courses. If you can qualify this exam, you can get a seat at any one of the colleges offering this course.

The following are some of the colleges, which are offering "Diploma in Cardiology"

1)Amala Institute of Medical Sciences
Address:
SH 69, Amalanagar,
Thrissur, Kerala

2)Amrita Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre
Address:
AIMS Ponekkara,
P. O, Kochi, Kerala

3)B.J.Medical College & Sassoon Hospital
Address:
Jai Prakash Narayan Road,
Near Pune Railway Station, Pune

4)Burdwan Medical College
Address:
Burdwan, West Bengal

5)Christian Medical College
Address:
IDA Scudder Rd,
Vellore, Tamil Nadu

6)Deccan College of Medical Sciences
Address:
DMRL X Road, Santosh Nagar,
Kanchan Bagh, Hyderabad, Telangana

7)Datta Meghe Institute of Medical Science
Address:
Sawangi (Meghe),
Wardha, Maharashtra

8)Christian Medical College
Address:
Brown Road, Ludhiana, Punjab
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?