1st December 2014, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes which offers Diploma in Immunology? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

hello
i have completed my B.Sc in botany
I want to do diploma in immunology
can you please give me the good institutes for immunology?
please help me and also tell me i have to give entrance exam?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Rehabilitation for BPT student?
  2. What is the procedure of admission for Journalism?
  3. List of the further courses with institutes offering admission through entrance exam for diploma holder in Plastic Technology?
  4. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Automobile Engineering course in Thane for 10th passed student?
  5. List of further courses after Diploma in Plastic Technology? List of institutes offering the course with complete details?
  6. Is it a right choice to do Aeronautical Engineering after Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Can I apply for Air Hostess without having any management degree? How to become one? I am 19 years old
  8. Any undergraduate course in Graphic Design? Date of availability of form?
  9. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  10. How much percentage will be needed for hotel management in 12th commerce?
  11. Procedure to apply for Immunology course? Any entrance exam for it? What is the syllabus? Any further placements?
  12. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  13. Entrance exam to be answered to do PG or integrated Ph.D in Virology, immunology or medical microbiology?
  14. How much marks are needed to become an Aeronautical Engineer?
  15. Detailed information and list of institutes which offers Diploma in Creative Writing in India on 10th basis? -- [New]
  16. I want to make career in Marine Studies -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to make a career in Photography after passing BCA? Details about the course and the fee structure?
  18. Information regarding fee structure for Mass Communication course?
7th December 2014, 02:29 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes which offers Diploma in Immunology? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?

The following are the some of the colleges offering Diploma in Immunology

List of colleges:-
1)Amity University
Address:
Sector 125, Noida, Uttar Pradesh

2)Government Medical College
Address:
Majura Gate, Surat,
Surat, Gujarat

3)Netaji Subash Chandra Bose Medical College
Address:
Medical College Colony,
Jabalpur, Madhya Pradesh

4)Vardhman Mahavir Medical College
Address:
Mahatma Gandhi Marg, Raj Nagar,
Safdargunj, Ansari Nagar West, New Delhi

Candidates who wants to pursue "Diploma in Immunology" should have a bachelor's degree in any of the subjects such as biology, maths and chemistry. Candidates who met this eligibility criteria can apply for admission directly. And the duration of the course is two years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?