1st December 2014, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and list of institutes which offers Diploma in Creative Writing in India on 10th basis?

Hello
I just appeared in the board exams of class 10 CBSE.
I want to know information about institutions
offering diploma in creative writing in India.
Please help me

2nd December 2014, 09:57 PM
soumyasecret

Default Re: Detailed information and list of institutes which offers Diploma in Creative Writing in India on 10th basis?

Diploma in Creative Writing in English program enables one to further cherish one’s talent in creative writing. It will help in refining one’s writing skills and enhancing one’s potential to be a professional writer. Creativity has no limits so as the genre/forms of writing which vary from poetry, screen writing to writing of memoir.

If you are a talented writer then there are number of related fields that you can join, such as journalism, communication and media, advertising and public relations, corporate communications, professional writing and rhetoric, publishing etc.

To be eligible for Diploma in Creative Writing you need a minimum qualification of 10+2 from any recognized board. Or else your age should minimum of 20 years.

Duration of the course vary from 1 year to 4 year.

Colleges offering Diploma in Creative writing are:
-IGNOU University, RZ-A-44, Road Number 4, Block B, Mahipalpur Extension, New Delhi, Delhi 110037
-Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University, R.C. Technical Compound, Opp. Gujarat High Court,, Sarkhej-Gandhinagar Highway,Sola, Ahmedabad, Gujarat 380060
-Central University of Jharkhand, Ratu-Lohardaga Road, Brambe, Ranchi, Jharkhand 835205
-K. C. College of Management Studies (KCCMS), M.B. Marg, Apollo Bandar, Mumbai, 400001
-Regional Institute of English, South India, Bangalore University Campus, Mutharayana Nagar, Jnana Bharathi, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560056
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?