2nd June 2016, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information regarding admission in ITI Copa Trade course? Career opportunities after the course?

I have completed my 12th boards and want to get admission in ITI Copa Trade course. I wanted to know about the career opportunities for a student after completion of the course to have a great career ahead. Kindly provide me the information as soon as possible. I want to opt for a government job.

18th May 2017, 10:18 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information regarding admission in ITI Copa Trade course? Career opportunities after the course?

COPA stands for (COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT). As you have mentioned in the above question that you need the total details of this course and also the career opportunities after that, so in order to help you I have attached a link below where you will be able to find the syllabus, career opportunities and many other related details. Therefore, download them from the given link, so that you don't miss any single detail.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf copa syllabus.pdf(67.2 KB, 178 views)
File Type: pdf COPA_2014(1).pdf(540.5 KB, 160 views)
24th August 2020, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Detailed information regarding admission in ITI Copa Trade course? Career opportunities after the course?

12 th fail student can also apply this copa cource?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?