7th September 2021, 08:43 PM
Unregistered

Difference between Diploma in Building Construction and Diploma in Civil Engineering?

I have completed my Vocational Diploma in Building Construction. Is it equivalent to Diploma in Civil Engineering? What is the basic difference between the two?

9th September 2021, 08:26 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between Diploma in Building Construction and Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Difference between Diploma in Building Construction and Diploma in Civil Engineering:-

Building Construction Engineer:-
Primarily focused on construction procedures, methods, costs, schedules, and professional management. Their primary concern is to deliver a project on time, within budget, and of the desired quality.

Civil Engineer:-
Concentrate primarily on the design work, which is more on analytical, gearing them toward a career as a design professional.
10th September 2021, 08:52 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between Diploma in Building Construction and Diploma in Civil Engineering?

Diploma in building construction mainly prepare students for supervisory level.employment in construction management , quantity surveying etc

Where as diploma in civil.engineering, is all.about designing the process, maintainence , construction of roads, dams , building etc..
It provides both theory and practical.knowledge regarding construction management...
11th August 2022, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

I want to know about:
What is the difference between Diploma of Civil Construction Design and Diploma of Design?
Please reply as soon as possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?