12th July 2017, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for civil construction license after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Now I have completed diploma in civil engineering but now I want to apply civil license how can its possible please tell me? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get building approval license after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  2. List of various sectors in Civil Engineering? What are the training fields available in MP in Civil? Which are the Civil Engineering construction companies in MP?
  3. Can I pursue animation after diploma in civil engineering?
  4. Is it possible to do B.E. in Civil Engineering after completion of Diploma in Construction Engineering?
  5. Best course in Polytechnic and scope of the same?
  6. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  7. List of top construction companies of world to do training after Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for it?
  8. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  9. How can I study Part Time Diploma in Civil Engineering being an ITI holder in Civil Draughtsman?
  10. What is the procedure followed to apply for B.Sc Mining engineering after completion of diploma in civil?
  11. Procedure to join Diploma in Architecture after completion of Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  12. Colleges for distance B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering after diploma in Civil Engineering? Procedure to apply for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How to get Civil Engineering license after completing Civil Engineering in the year 2005? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to apply for a job in Indian Airforce after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  15. Construction companies which offer recruitment to Diploma Civil Engineer? Procedure to get job?
  16. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  17. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for Civil engineering after completion of diploma in civil engineering?
  18. What is the procedure to join Indian navy after completion of diploma in Civil engineering?
5th March 2018, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for civil construction license after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

Now I have completed diploma in civil engineering for the year 2005 but now I want to apply civil license how can its possible please tell me? Can you please give me the complete details on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon as possible. Thank you
24th September 2019, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for civil construction license after completion of diploma in civil engineering?

I have completed diploma in civil engineering. I want certificate for planning. So how can I apply for this.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?