16th February 2014, 07:27 PM
Unregistered

Diploma after ITI Civil Draughtsman?

I completed civil draughtsman in ITI (NCVT Certified) and working in a company. Presently I wish to continue study with my job

Related Questions:
26th February 2014, 07:04 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Diploma after ITI Civil Draughtsman?

I.T.I ---- Industrial Training Institute
Generally ITI are the government Institutes offers various several technical institutes.These ITI’s are established by the Directorate General of Employment and Training.There are many good number of job opportunities are available after Industrial training Institute course.Soon after completion of the course you can definitely go for the Higher studies.

You would have got some Practical skills during the ITI course.So these skills would be helpful to you when you go for the Diploma course.You can join the Diploma course after your ITI,but to get admission you must have to write an entrance examination.So based on that score you will be given or allotted colleges to pursue your Diploma course.

Diploma course is generally lasts of 3 years.And there are good number of job opportunities you can even find after Diploma course.As you are already doing a job in a company ,you may go for the Diploa courses offering Part time courses.But in this case you can not get good concepts on your Area.So I would recommend you to go for the Diploma course of a Full time course.

Because As you have already some years of work experience.So it would be ease to understand the subjects or concepts scheduled.Soon after completion of the Diploma course you can then again go for the Job.Or else if you then interested you may go for the B.Tech/B.E in same field for further good career.
17th June 2015, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to join civil engineering after completing ITI Civil draughtsman because I'm from arts background?
6th August 2015, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

I am doing now draughtsman civil .After completing this diploma what is the best proffesion for me c.engineer or archetect engineer. diploma.
20th March 2016, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Still working as an Instrument fitter,Still i wish to do B.tech in Mechanical engineering with my job.
1st June 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I am pass out drauhtsman civil from iti.and if it possible to join civil engineering course
15th January 2017, 12:47 PM
Unregistered

I failed 12th maths.so i join iti draughtsman civil 1st year,after completing iti,how can i join the course architecture.tellme a process plz.now my age 19.giveme a details
16th July 2017, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

I have done architect draftsman diploma but after that i wish to do degree in b.com/bmm is it possible for me to do that?
30th January 2018, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir, Mam i have completed my Civil Draughtsman (AuotCad) with 1 year of Apprenticeship, now what studies can i do further excluding Diploma, can i get direct admission for B.Tech/B.E what exams should i have to give & what is the procedure i have to do Please do inform me about the same.Thank You
Yours Faithfully
Jovian Rumao
[email protected]
5th August 2018, 11:24 AM
Unregistered

I study the NCVT course of Draughtsman civil at 2003 to 2005 and that time I failed in theory exam. Can I attend to write that failed subject now ? (Theory paper) course competition Year is 2005
18th September 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

After draughtsman civil (NCVT certificate) can I go for engineering ???? Not diploma
3rd August 2019, 05:42 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir I was worked in townplnning section in govt sector I was directly write the draughtsman civil exam for iti
17th August 2019, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

I have civil engineering diploma can i apply for draughtsman civil post???
14th June 2021, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

which 1 year diploma can i prefer after iti civil draughtsman
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?