19th April 2020, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma in Animation and Game Design a job oriented course? Institutes offering this course in Bangalore?

Hello Sir, I have finished my 10th from an NIOS Board. I am planning to join Diploma in Animation and Game Design course. I would like to know is this a job oriented course? And also let me know about the institutes which provides this course in Bangalore. Thank you!

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Course structure and duration of PG Diploma in Design Toy and Game Design in Global Institute of Gaming and Animation, Chennai? 1 31st December 2022 11:21 AM
Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Design Toy and Game Design in Global Institute of Gaming and Animation, Chennai? 1 31st May 2021 12:04 AM
Fee expenses of PG Diploma in Design Toy and Game Design in Global Institute of Gaming and Animation, Chennai? 1 15th September 2018 02:00 AM
Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Design Toy and Game Design in Global Institute of Gaming and Animation, Chennai? 1 15th September 2018 01:54 AM
Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Design Toy and Game Design in Global Institute of Gaming and Animation, Chennai? 1 8th September 2018 03:08 AM