29th August 2018, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Design Toy and Game Design in Global Institute of Gaming and Animation, Chennai?

Hi everyone, please help me to know about the procedure for getting admission and studying PG Diploma in Design Toy and Game Design in Global Institute of Gaming and Animation, Chennai? Can anyone of you knows about it? If you know then please let me know also.

31st May 2021, 01:04 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Design Toy and Game Design in Global Institute of Gaming and Animation, Chennai?

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Design Toy and Game Design in Global Institute of Gaming and Animation, Chennai is;

You can get direct admission on the basis of graduation score.

No need to go through any entrance exam to get admission.

You can visit official website for application procedure.
http://www.giga.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?