24th January 2019, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Diploma or Degree in Fashion Designing, which one has more job opportunities?

Hello, due to my family situation, I have done BCom(H), but I always wanted to do something in Fashion Design. What course I should choose Diploma or Degree in Fashion Designing through which I can get more job opportunties?

30th January 2019, 04:26 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma or Degree in Fashion Designing, which one has more job opportunities?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, due to my family situation, I have done BCom(H), but I always wanted to do something in Fashion Design. What course I should choose Diploma or Degree in Fashion Designing through which I can get more job opportunties?

One can study the Degree in Fashion Designing to get more job opportunities. The scope of the degree course is higher compared to the diploma course. The duration of the degree in fashion designing is higher than the diploma course. Fashion designing degree course covers more subjects than diploma course. One can choose the fashion designing degree based on his interest, ability and skill. If he/she is interested in fashion designing then he/she can choose to study the degree in fashion designing.
30th January 2019, 05:23 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma or Degree in Fashion Designing, which one has more job opportunities?

Obviously degree course in fashion designing would have more job opportunities. After completion of degree course in fashion designing you can work in:

Textile Industries

Fashion Show Organisers

Film Production Units

Advertisement Agencies

Export Houses Dealing With Garments

retaiyl and Wholesale Garment Business
31st January 2019, 12:07 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, Both degree and Diploma course in Fashion Design has a lot of job opportunity depending on the importance of the course. As per my suggestion, you should go for the Diploma in Fashion Design. Diploma in Fashion Design is a Diploma level Fashion Designing course. For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

BEST JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU

=> Jewellery Houses

=> Textile Mills

=> Media Houses

=> Leather Companies

=> Boutiques

=> Garment Store Chains

=> Several Export Houses

=> Fashion Show Organizers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?