17th March 2020, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Job opportunities through Diploma Fashion Designing and Garment Technology course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to studying Diploma in Fashion Designing and Garment Technology. So, I would like to know that after completing this Diploma course what would be the job opportunities available for me? Kindly let me know asap.

19th March 2020, 12:04 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Diploma Fashion Designing and Garment Technology course?

Career possibilities after Diploma in Fashion Designing and Garment Technology course-

You can work as a technical advisor in large fashion houses of textile factories.

High and branded retail stores also employ garment technologist as Consultants.

You can work in those technical industry is concerned with large scale production of uniforms.

You can find employment in the government sector which deals with certain materials and textile like jute and cotton or silk.

Quality control, marketing plan and cost benefit analysis are other responsibilities of a garment technologist.
19th March 2020, 10:19 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Job opportunities through Diploma Fashion Designing and Garment Technology course?

Job opportunities through Diploma Fashion Designing and Garment Technology course:-

Retail manager
Stylist
Assistant designer
Entrepreneur
Pattern maker
Fashion choreographer
Fashion stylist
Pattern cutter and greater
Accessory designer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?