6th June 2021, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in EEE final year can appear in JEE Mains and Advanced 2021?

I am studying diploma in eee final year may I be eligible for applying for jee mains and advanced please inform to me for the year 2021.

13th June 2021, 12:52 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Diploma in EEE final year can appear in JEE Mains and Advanced 2021?

Yes, Diploma in EEE final year can appear in JEE Mains and Advanced 2021.

Those who are in final year of Diploma course or in 12th class are totally eligible to appear JEE Mains and Advance.

You have to submit provisional certificate at the time of document verification at particular university.

If you failed to submit your provisional certificate or original degree at the time of document verification than your candidature will be rejected.
13th June 2021, 06:24 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in EEE final year can appear in JEE Mains and Advanced 2021?

A diploma holder can appear in JEE Mains and Advanced 2021 but the examination syllabus is based on 10+2 so you need to work hard for this examination to achieve a good rank. The qualification required to apply for JEE Advanced is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in the science stream with a minimum score of 75% marks in aggregate from a recognized board/institute. The candidates who have born on or after 1st October 1996 are eligible to apply and there is a maximum of two times attempts in two consecutive years.

The qualification required to apply for JEE Main is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent in the science stream with a minimum score of 75% marks in aggregate from a recognized board/institute. There is no age limit to apply for the JEE Mains and there is a maximum of three consecutive attempts to clear the examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?