11th October 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Diploma engineer is eligible for Primary Teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan?

AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THE POST OF P R T (PRIMARY TEACHER) IN K.V.S. (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan) after completing my diploma in Electrical and graduation in Arts (B.A.) and B.ed

31st May 2015, 12:30 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma engineer is eligible for Primary Teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
AM I ELIGIBLE FOR THE POST OF P R T (PRIMARY TEACHER) IN K.V.S. (Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan) after completing my diploma in Electrical and graduation in Arts (B.A.) and B.ed
Sorry that you can't directly get Primary Teacher job in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan after completing Diploma engineering. In order to get Primary Teacher job in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan you must complete B.Ed with 50% of marks from a recognized university. So, you must complete B.Ed to be eligible for Teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan. Since, you have completed Diploma in Engineering, which is irrelevant to the Teaching field. I suggest you to apply for B.E or B.Tech through lateral entry in order to achieve your career. However, I am providing you to the official website, which you can get a full information regarding Teacher post in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.

Please, refer the official website to get more information - http://jobapply.in/KVS/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?