22nd August 2021, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

Diploma in gynecology and obstetrics can be done after B.Sc Nursing?

Sir, I want to know about the scope of doing Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics. I am studying B.Sc(Nursing) and after my this B.Sc I am planning to do Diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics course. I am eligible for this course?

28th August 2021, 07:50 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in gynecology and obstetrics can be done after B.Sc Nursing?

Yes, you are eligible for the diploma in gynecology and obstetrics after completing your BSc in Nursing.
Duration of the course is two years and the admission process is done on the basis of entrance examination like NEET PG,JIPMER PG, AIIMS PG, AIPMT, PU CET etc.

Listed below are the some of the top institute in India offer the course:-
Lovely Professional University, Delhi
RIMT University, Punjab
Dr. PG Patil Polytechnic, Pune
Chandigarh University, Chandigarh
Amity University, Noida.
28th August 2021, 10:45 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Diploma in gynecology and obstetrics can be done after B.Sc Nursing?

°°° YES, you can pursue Post graduate diploma in Gynaecology and Obstetrics after B.Sc. Nursing.

°°° Minimum qualification required to apply for this course is graduation from UGC approved college or university with minimum 55% marks.

°°° Following are the colleges which offer this course°°°

Armed forces Medical College

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Kochi campus

Bharati Vidyapeeth University

Government Kilpauk Medical College

Kakatiya Medical College

Madras Medical College

Maharashtra University of Medical
Sciences

Medical College Kolkata

Pariyaram Medical College
30th August 2021, 06:42 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility criteria required for pursuing Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics course:

The basic eligibility criteria required to apply for pursuing this Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics course is given below,

Name of the course- Diploma in Gynecology and Obstetrics

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, you may not be eligible for studying this course. There is certain criteria for getting admission.

>> Candidates must have completed BAMS or MBBS course to be eligible. As you have not done any of the courses mentioned above, you may not apply for this course.
30th August 2021, 08:26 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

After completion of BSC nursing diploma in gynaecology and obstetrics can you get me take admission in MSc nursing in gynaecology and obstetrics if they got at least 45% marks in the graduation level they have to appear for a entrance test which is according to the nursing colleges and universities.
31st August 2021, 02:29 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. After completion of B.Sc Nursing, you are eligible to apply for Diploma in gynecology and obstetrics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?