18th February 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Is Diploma in Material and Science good enough for finding job opportunities in India?

I have passed my 10th class and now looking forward to get admission in the Diploma course of Material and Science stream. I want to confirm that this diploma course is good for me in terms of finding job opportunities in future?

19th February 2016, 11:44 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is Diploma in Material and Science good enough for finding job opportunities in India?

Yes, Diploma in Material and Science is a great career to opt for, you can get jobs in India after the completion of your Diploma as well as you could go for higher studies and can also avail jobs in India as well as abroad.
20th February 2016, 12:06 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is Diploma in Material and Science good enough for finding job opportunities in India?

If you are interested in material study then you should definitely go for the diploma course in material and science. Study with full of your concentration and score good marks in teh exams. After completion of your course you ca apply for the job in steel plants like Jindal steel and Tata steel.
20th February 2016, 03:42 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Yes this is a good course for you to take admission. Material and Science is a very interesting subject and it is taken by candidates who are passionate about the course in general.
Yes there are jobs available for the students who pursue this course.
You will have job opportunities once you have completed the Diploma.
You must remember that your chance of getting a job also depends on the college from where you are doing the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?