21st October 2012, 01:32 AM
Rahul0735

How much will I earn after completing D pharm? In which sector there is more score?

sir, i want to know maximum how much i will earn after completing D.pharm and in which sector there's a scope after this course?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in USA for MS in Pharmacy after completing B.Pharm in Bangalore with only TOEFL score? -- [New]
  2. Am i eligible to do MS after completing Pharm D? What are the career options available after Pharm D?
  3. How to go to foreign work after doing Pharm D
  4. What is the salary after completing M.Pharma(Ayurveda)
  5. How much is the salary after MBA or MCA?
  6. Books for preparation for LEET? where to buy?
  7. What should I do to earn a salary above 20,000 after B.Pharm? Should I do MBA or M.Pharm for high salary?
  8. How to join B.Pharm or D.Pharm after completing B.Com?
  9. What is the difference between Pharm D and M.Pharm after completing B.Pharm?
  10. Does D-Pharmacy has good scope in India? Salary for a Pharmacist in India? Will there be any opportunity for D-Pharmacy candidate to go abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to join B.Pharm after completing D.Pharm from GTU University?
  12. What are the future scope of working in RPO sector? How can I improve my salary while working in this sector?
  13. Careers for Pharmacy course in India? Which course is better for me between M.Pharmacy and MBA after completion of B-Pharmacy?
  14. Which is the best course for me after securing 65% in B-Pharmacy? Which are the best placements for me?
  15. Job Opportunities for me in Government and Private sector being a candidate having secured 71% in M-Pharmacy?
  16. Jobs in banking sector to earn Handsome Salary?
  17. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  18. How to earn more money after completion of B-Pharmacy?
21st October 2012, 01:51 PM
siddjain93

Default Re: How much will I earn after completing D pharm? In which sector there is more score?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rahul0735 View Post
sir, i want to know maximum how much i will earn after completing D.pharm and in which sector there's a scope after this course?

Dear friend,

As you have completed D.Pharma so there are numerous job opportunities available for you after completing Diploma course in Pharmacy. But just on the basis of your diploma course you can't hope for good job. For getting good job you have to undergo for Graduation course in Pharmacy sector. But if you want to go for job after diploma course then You can find many opportunities in India after D.Pharm.

This course is the first step of becoming a Pharmacist. Being a Pharmacist You can find opportunities in Health centers, hospitals, chemist shops, pharmaceutical firms. Initially your salary will not be too high. But with experience and time your salary will also increase. Initially your salary will be around 8000-10,000 per month.

As we know that India has a vast and fastest growing pharmaceutical industry. As the number of hospitals, nursing homes and pharmaceuticals companies are increasing in India the demand of Pharmacist is also increasing. Being a Pharmacist you can also start your own business.

After completing diploma course in Pharmacy you can register with the State Pharmacy Council, and you can set up and run your own pharmacy or chemists shop.
21st October 2012, 02:54 PM
lav11

Default Re: How much will I earn after completing D pharm? In which sector there is more score?

hello friend,

Since D pharma is a Diploma course in the area of Pharmacy, the it also having the good demand in the field of pharmacy and agriculture fields.
So, you can try for it.
here I am suggesting some list of companies that offers job opportunity for it:

1. Cipla
2. Ranbaxy
3. HNH
4. alcam India
5. aristo products

etc...

GUDLUCK!
lav11
1st May 2013, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

dear sir after completing d pharmacy can u tell me about central govt jobs
2nd June 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

HOW MUCH WILL WE EARN AFTER COMPLETING PHARM D COURSE?
22nd June 2013, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

I hav qualified in D pharma from govt polytechnic n also qualified for B.sc in optometry from Jamia hamdard.
Plz suggest me which is the better course to go with.
25th June 2013, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How much will I earn after completing D pharm? In which sector there is more score?

sir, i want to know maximum how much i will earn after completing D.pharm and in which sector there's a scope after this course?[/QUOTE]
21st August 2013, 09:56 PM
Unregistered

Can i go to foreign countries for job after d pharm.
23rd November 2013, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

Sir,is there any scope to go to abroad after completing D.pharm in India?
24th November 2013, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

sir i am m.com and currently doing job in army but now i want to bcome a d.pharma what i do
30th November 2013, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

How much will l earn I after complete D.pharm? In wich sector there is more score & gov. Job
18th December 2014, 12:40 AM
Unregistered

sir i have passed my d.pharmacy with distinction and now i want to work in industry can i do and what is my job means as a........ plz answer sir
21st April 2015, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

sir I am the student of 12 sci my exam was finish sir suggest what can I do after 12 exam result
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?