25th December 2013, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

Direct Post Graduate Diploma after Diploma is possible?

Can i do post graduation in diploma after completion of diploma. I mean to say direct pg diploma without middle things? Is it possble?

27th December 2013, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Direct Post Graduate Diploma after Diploma is possible?

Sir i have done Polytechnic Diploma in civil Engineering form Govt. Polytechnic Srinagar Garhwal Uttarakhand and i want prepare to my coming exam of JE etc so please send me all necessary studay material about exam on my email.id- [email protected]
3rd January 2014, 01:24 PM

sir have completing my diploma electronic commnication enginiring so please send me details for my email [email protected]
28th April 2017, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have done my diploma in electrical electronics engineering so please send me details in post diploma course my e-mail is [email protected]
28th August 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir, I have completed my diploma through electronics and communication can i do PG. mail me on [email protected]
1st September 2017, 12:26 AM
cataleya11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, I have completed my diploma through electronics and communication can i do PG. mail me on [email protected]
It is not possible to pursue PG Diploma after diploma. Diploma is not considered equivalent to graduation degree and for PG you ought to have a graduation degree in electronics and communication.

Since you have completed your diploma in electronics and communication you are eligible to go for B.Tech in ECE. You can get direct admission in the 2nd year of the engineering course through lateral entry process. You have to pass and secure good position in the LEET. After completing your B.E degree you can apply for PG Diploma in ECE. The eligibility condition to apply for PG Diploma are

Aspirants should have a bachelor degree or equivalent in the same stream.
Minimum marks requirement in bachelor degree is 55%.
Final year students can also apply.
No age restrictions.

The selection of candidates for admission in most of the universities are done based on graduation marks. There are few universities that gives admission based on the entrance examination held by the universities itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?