23rd September 2019, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to secure Diploma in Herbal Medicine admission in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi?

Hello friends, I want to secure admission in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi for studying Diploma in Herbal Medicine course. I would like to know about the essential documents which are required for admission.

28th September 2019, 10:29 PM
EducationConsultant

Default Re: Documents required to secure Diploma in Herbal Medicine admission in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I want to secure admission in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi for studying Diploma in Herbal Medicine course. I would like to know about the essential documents which are required for admission.
The application form must be filled without any errors. Please check whether the notification specifies any relevant documents to be attached. Filled application forms must be submitted along with the necessary documents like Educational Certificate, Transfer Certificate, Date of Birth, Caste Certificate, Income Certificate, a Reference letter from existing Institution, etc. For more details please visit the official website -> Click Here.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?