23rd September 2019, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to secure Diploma in Herbal Medicine admission in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi for studying Diploma in Herbal Medicine course. I am unable to know about the educational qualification through which I can secure admission in this college for this Diploma course.

28th September 2019, 12:50 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to secure Diploma in Herbal Medicine admission in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi?

The educational qualification required to secure Diploma in Herbal Medicine admission in Rajiv Gandhi Paramedical Institute New Delhi is the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 12th class to get admission in Diploma in Herbal Medicine is 50%. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test score so you should score good marks in the written test to secure the admission in Diploma in Herbal Medicine. The course duration of Diploma in Herbal Medicine is 1 year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?