22nd November 2019, 07:09 PM
Unregistered

Does campus placement available for PG Diploma in Corporate Communication students of Kruti Institute of Technology and Engineering Raipur?

Hi Sir, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Corporate Communication course in Kruti Institute of Technology and Engineering Raipur. I would like to know that this institute provides campus placement for the candidates who are pursuing this PG Diploma course?

31st July 2021, 12:12 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does campus placement available for PG Diploma in Corporate Communication students of Kruti Institute of Technology and Engineering Raipur?

Kruti Institute of Technology and Engineering Raipur

Yes, campus placement available for PG Diploma in Corporate Communication students of Kruti Institute of Technology and Engineering Raipur.

For further information, you can contact at given below address.

Address: Knowledge Village, Vidhan Sabha Road,Naradaha, Raipur, Chhattisgarh 492001
Phone: 097555 49647
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?