31st December 2019, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Campus placement facility for BE(Electronics & Communication Engineering) students of GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women Mysore?

Hi friends, I am planning to secure admission in GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women Mysore for studying BE(Electronics & Communication Engineering). I would like to know about the campus placement facility for such students of this institute. Kindly tell me the availability of placement asap.

27th December 2020, 11:56 PM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus placement facility for BE(Electronics & Communication Engineering) students of GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women Mysore?

Campus placement facility for BE(Electronics & Communication Engineering) students of GSSS Institute of Engineering and Technology for Women Mysore is given below.

The placement training began right from the 1st semester in this institution. Students are continuously trained for the placement activities during their vacation period and the number of training days depends on which semester you are.

Placement for last year has began from the month of August itself and there were companies that offered 10 lakhs per annum while most companies offers a package of around 3.5 lakhs per annum.

Around 15 students have got placed within 1 week and the numbers are soon going to raise tremendously and all the students are geared up for it. The major companies that visited were VM WARE, IBM, CGI, SCHNEIDER,ABB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?