18th January 2021, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Does Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology Sarang offer job assistance to Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering students?

Hi friends, I am going to take admission for studying Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering course at the Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology Sarang. But I don’t know whether this institute provides job assistance to such Diploma students or not. Can anyone of you kindly provide me with such information?

22nd January 2021, 06:29 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Does Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology Sarang offer job assistance to Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering students?

Yes, Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology Sarang offer job assistance to Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering students.

Companies like Vedanta, Nalco, ppl, etc visit University for campus placement. Last year the highest package was Rs. 35000.

Each year around 60% students are getting campus placement.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?