18th January 2021, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering in Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology Sarang

Hello everyone, I want to join the Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology Sarang for studying Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying and studying this Diploma course in this institute. Please tell me asap.

21st January 2021, 09:27 PM
Mayuri haria

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering in Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology Sarang

One should have completed High school with minimum 45% aggregate and one should not have any backlog from a recognised school
The age limit of a candidate should not be e more than 23 years old
one should have passed in physics chemistry and maths in High school
The intech taken in Indira Gandhi institute of technology Sarang for diploma in electronics and telecommunication engineering is 25 students
22nd January 2021, 06:34 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering in Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology Sarang

Eligibility to study Diploma in Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering in Indira Gandhi Institute of Technology Sarang can be seen below.

You must have completed matriculation with minimum aggregate of 60% from recognized board.

Admission will be done through Diploma entrance test.

For admission procedure visit official website-
https://igitsarang.ac.in/

https://igitsarang.ac.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?