7th March 2019, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Does Institute of Agri Business Management, Bikaner offer Campus Placement to Agri Input Management PG Diploma students?

I want to do PG Diploma in Agri Input Management from Institute of Agri Business Management, Bikaner. I just want to know that this institute provides campus placement for the students who are doing this Diploma course? Please tell me about this asap.

11th March 2019, 04:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Institute of Agri Business Management, Bikaner offer Campus Placement to Agri Input Management PG Diploma students?

Yes, Institute of Agri Business Management, Bikaner offer Campus Placement to Agri Input Management PG Diploma students. There is a Placement Cell in this institute, which provides 100% placement for its students in leading corporate and non corporate organizations. All passing out students gets suitable placements in wide range of organizations particularly in the corporate sector covering important areas of management like, sales & marketing, operations, general management, consultancy, banking, commodity exchanges, human resource, etc.

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th March 2019 at 10:03 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?