7th March 2019, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Agri Input Management in Institute of Agri Business Management, Bikaner?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Institute of Agri Business Management, Bikaner for studying PG Diploma in Agri Input Management course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

11th March 2019, 04:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Agri Input Management in Institute of Agri Business Management, Bikaner?

For admission in PG Diploma in Agri Input Management in Institute of Agri Business Management, Bikaner, candidates have to submit the application form online. Candidates are selected on the basis of fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Candidates who have a bachelor’s degree in agriculture or allied subjects from any Agricultural University/Institution as recognized by the ICAR with a minimum 55% marks (5% relaxation for SC/ST) are eligible to apply for the PGDAIM programme.

For details, you can refer the below mentioned website link;
http://iabmbikaner.org/pgdaim.aspx
12th March 2019, 04:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Agri Input Management in Institute of Agri Business Management, Bikaner?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Institute of Agri Business Management, Bikaner for studying PG Diploma in Agri Input Management course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

Candidates willing to join the PG Diploma in Agri Input Management in the Institute of Agri Business Management, Bikaner are required to submit the application form online. The hard copy of the online application form, along with the DD of Rs 1,000 to be forwarded to the Director, Institute of Agri Business Management.
Those students who have passed a bachelor’s degree in Agriculture and allied subjects from any Agricultural University recognized by the ICAR with at least 55% marks are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Agri Input Management at the Institute of Agri Business Management, Bikaner. Details are available at the website link given Click Here
13th March 2019, 08:00 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The candidate should be complete bachelor’s degree in Agriculture with 55% of marks from a recognized university to be eligible for PG Diploma in Agri Input Management at the Institute of Agri Business Management, Bikaner.

Admission Procedure:

1. Candidates can download the application through online from the official website (http://iabmbikaner.org/pgdaim.aspx)

2. You have to forward the hard copy along with DD amount Rs.1,000 with the name of Institute of Agri Business Management to the Director, Institute of Agri Business Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?