18th July 2017, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Does ITI has good scope?

Now I have recently completed my 12th class in commerce stream. My parents told me that ITI is very good course. So, when I do ITI course can I get a good job?

20th July 2017, 12:28 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does ITI has good scope?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Now I have recently completed my 12th class in commerce stream. My parents told me that ITI is very good course. So, when I do ITI course can I get a good job?

Yes, ITI has good scope. There are various trades available in ITI like Fitter, Motor Mechanic, Electrician, Welder, Plumber, COPA, Machinist, Draughtsman, Refrigeration, Surveyor, Diesel Mechanic, Carpenter, Foundry Man, Wireman etc. ITI completed, candidates can work in various government organizations like Indian Railways, SAIL, Mail Motor Service, ISRO, Ordinance Factory, NALCO, Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited, NHPC etc. They can also work in various private companies after completion of ITI course. Therefore, ITI candidates can work with both government and private organizations.
20th July 2017, 10:13 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Yes, the ITI course has good scope both in career and job opportunities. Candidates who have passed 10th standard or an equivalent examination from a recognised board are eligible to pursue ITI course. After completion of ITI course, you can pursue Diploma course or you can apply for jobs like loco pilot, etc., in railways and in other private and public sector companies.
21st July 2017, 12:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

ITI alone has no such value in order to find better career opportunities. But Yes, you may find good scope after ITI when you pursue other such combination courses after completion of ITI.

In general, ITI course is done after completion of 10th Class and you are required to pursue Diploma course or 12th Class and you need to pursue Bachelor Degree and then Master's degree if you are really interested in pursuing.

Courses after ITI Course:

>> Polytechnic Diploma

>> Bachelor of Technology ..etc.,

I can say that ITI course alone would not fetch you good career Opportunities.
21st July 2017, 12:28 AM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Since you have completed your class 12th from Commerce stream, according to my opinion, you must opt courses in your stream only as this will be helpful for you for your future career.

Below I have listed some of the courses, just go through it.

Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com).
Bachelor of Management Studies (BMS).
Bachelor of Business Studies (BBS).
Bachelor in Business Management/Administration (BBM/A)
Chartered Accountancy (CA).
Chartered Financial Analyst Program (CFA).
Company Secretary Program (CS). etc.
21st July 2017, 12:30 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, dear ITI has a good scope you will definitely get a good job after completing your ITI course.Some detailed facts about ITI are as follows:-

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION REQUIRED>> Minimum qualification required to apply for the ITI is 10th from government recognized board with minimum 45% marks. If you want to apply for ITI and completed your 10th then dear you can apply for ITI in month of August.

DURATION OF COURSE>> Duration of course depends upon in which course you have applied it may varies from one year to three years.

TYPES OF COURSES OFFERED>> In ITI there are two types of trades offer for applying candidate one of them are engineering trades and other are non engineering trades.

ENGINEERING TRADES OFFERED:-

:> Carpenter.
:> Building maintenance.
:> Civil draughtsman.
:> Mechanical draughtsman.
:> Fitter.
:> Foundry man.
:> Electroplater.
:> Electrician.
:> Motor mechanic.
:> Marine engine fitted.
:> Mason in building construction.
:> Lift mechanic.
:> Interior decorator.
:> Instrument mechanic.
:> Laboratory assistance. etc.

NON ENGINEERING TRADES OFFERED:-

:> Horticulture.
:> Dairying.
:> Driver.
:> Digital photographer.
:> Insurance agent.
:> Dress maker.
:> Hospital house keeping.
:> Cutting and sewing. etc.

So you have to choose one trade according to your interest and apply for a ITI institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?