12th June 2019, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Does National Institute of Photography offers job assistance to Diploma Fashion Photography candidates?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to do Diploma in Fashion Photography course from National Institute of Photography. I have heard that they provide job assistance. Is it true? Kindly let me know whether it is true or not. Thank you!

17th June 2019, 11:37 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does National Institute of Photography offers job assistance to Diploma Fashion Photography candidates?

Yes, you have heard right National Institute of Photography provide job assistance. Diploma in Fashion Photography is a 1 year duration course and teaches the activity,, strategy, process and the art of creating and inventing as well as moving photographs by recording radiation on a sensitive medium like a photographic film and an electronic sensor.

National Institute of Photography provides placement to their students. They train you for your bright future. After the course you can apply for the internship to enhance your career in this line.

I am also giving you the contact details of the company.

Address - National Institute of Photography
Room Number - 1, 2nd Floor, Ghamat Terrace,
Above Shagun Hotel, Opposite Dadar Station,
Dadar West, Mumbai - 400028
Phone - 022-24315737/24306502
Mobile - +91-9820109479/ +91-9029643364
Email - [email protected]
Website - www.focusnip.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?