12th June 2019, 05:50 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management?

Hello, I would like to study Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management from Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the structure of this course also. Waiting for your reply.

17th June 2019, 11:40 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management in Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management?

The fee expenses to study Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management at Gujarat Institute of Hotel Management is around Rs.90000 for a year.

Diploma in Catering Science and Hotel Management is a 1 year duration course. This course is about gaining knowledge in sales and marketing, financial management, human resource management, hotel and catering law, property management, entrepreneurship development.

The detailed syllabus is given below.

Sales and Marketing
Hotel and Catering Law
Accommodation Operation
Principles of Accounting
Facility Planning
Financial Management
Property Management
Food and Beverages Sciences
Front Office Operation
Hotel Maintenance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?