18th January 2021, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

Does Spintronic Technology and Advance Research Centre offer job assistance to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidates?

Hello everyone, I am looking forward to doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering course from the Spintronic Technology and Advance Research Centre. I have heard that they provide job assistance. Is it true? Kindly let me know whether it is true or not.

22nd January 2021, 08:10 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Does Spintronic Technology and Advance Research Centre offer job assistance to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidates?

Yes, Spintronic Technology and Advance Research Centre offer job assistance to Diploma in Mechanical Engineering candidates.

This college placement & job opportunity is an average. Last year around 76% students were placed .

A lot of companies came each year for campus purpose to this college, like Bharti infra Pvt Ltd, Larsen and toubro, ACC ,HCL etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?