20th March 2011, 01:35 PM
RAJDEEP DALVI

Syllabus of DRDO entry test? Previous year model question paper of DRDO entry test for the post of STA-B?

sir, i rajdeep dalvi want to know the syllabus of DRDO Entry Test -2011 &
the previous model paper of DRDO entry test for post STA-B

26th March 2011, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of DRDO entry test? Previous year model question paper of DRDO entry test for the post of STA-B?

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Swathi, applied for the post of STA-B (Computer science) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected].

Thanking you,

Regards,
Swathi
31st March 2011, 03:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus of DRDO entry test? Previous year model question paper of DRDO entry test for the post of STA-B?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am Dhanay, applied for the post of STA-B (ECE) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected].
1st April 2011, 12:45 PM
shridha mishra

i m mayankaplied for the post of STA-B (Computer science) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my .

Read more here: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/syllabus-drdo-entry-test-previous-year-model-question-paper-drdo-entry-test-post-sta-b-102498.html#ixzz1IFY89IXp
4th April 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

i m murli aplied for the post of STA-B (mech. eng) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail:[email protected].
15th April 2011, 02:29 PM
Unregistered

i m rimpi applied for post of sta-b(ece).i have done 3years diploma in ece . plz send me some previors years question papers on my e-mail [email protected].
20th April 2011, 12:21 AM
eswaraaa

Hi,
The previous year bulk of question papers for CEPTAM available in this following link.
http://www.eshusoft.com/papers/drdo-...downloads.html
27th April 2011, 08:38 PM
Unregistered

drdo sr. technician mechanical question paper previous year
30th April 2011, 06:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,
please send me the previous year question paper for STA-B electrical. my e-mail [email protected] Thank you.
2nd May 2011, 12:06 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
my self Rajesh Dubey, applied for the post of STA-B (Electronics & communication) in DRDO CEPTAM 2011. Requested you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected].
3rd May 2011, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

drdo entry test ceptam 04 electrician model questian paper
5th May 2011, 08:58 AM
ravis4156

sir plz provide me syllabus on [email protected]
5th May 2011, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
my self Sasanka sahu, applied for the post of STA-B (zoology) in DRDO CEPTAM 2011. Requested you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected]
9th May 2011, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

I m mayankaplied for the post of STA-B (diploma in civil engineering) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my . e-mail [email protected]
9th May 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

WHY THERE IS NO PROVISION FOR THE RECRUITMENT OF LIFE SCIENCES STUDENTS!!!! PLZ LOOK INTO THE MATTER SERIOUSLY
15th May 2011, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
I have applied for the post name STA-(B) for Diploma in Mechanical Engg. for DRDO CEPTAM-04.I want to take previous years question papers for STA-(B) for iploma in Mechanical Engg.Please send me these papers on my E-mail ID.
I shall be thankful for this,
with regards

prashant
16th May 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i have applied for the post name STA-b(diploma in information technology branch) in drdo CEPTAM Request you to please send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written .at my e-mail id [email protected]
16th May 2011, 05:07 PM
raji_ece

Hello Sir/Madam,
I am RAjeswari, applied for the post of STA-B (ECE) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected]
17th May 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

sir, i pradeep i wa nt to know the syllabus of DRDO Entry Test -2011 &
the previous model paper of DRDO entry test for post STA-B.pls send it my email [email protected]
17th May 2011, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am Neha, applied for the post of STA-B (Computer science) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected].

Thanking you,

Regards,
Neha
20th May 2011, 06:33 PM
Unregistered

respected sir,
i have applied for the post name STA-b(diploma in electrical branch) in drdo CEPTAM Request you to please send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written .at my e-mail id [email protected]
20th May 2011, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

hello sir/madam
I am nakul parashar applied for the post of STA-B[PHYSICS]IN DRDO CEPTAM-4.Request you to send me model paper and old paper for the written exam of drdo ceptam-4 on may e-mail id [email protected]

thanking you
20th May 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

hello

sir/madam
Iam nakul applied for the post ot STA-B[PHYSICS] IN drdo ceptam-4.Request you to send me the model paper and old paper for the written exam of drdo ceptam-4 on my e-mail id
[email protected].

thanking you
23rd May 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

hi, i am anjani.i request you to send syllabus & old quetion papers for sat (electrical),ceptam-2011 exam.
23rd May 2011, 02:45 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam
I am Prateek applied for the post ot STA-A IN drdo ceptam-4.Request you to send me the model paper and old paper for the written exam of drdo ceptam-4 on my e-mail id
[email protected]
24th May 2011, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,
i request you send the model syllabus and question paper for civil engg for DRDO Exam please send to my mail id [email protected]
24th May 2011, 08:42 PM

Wink Re: Syllabus of DRDO entry test? Previous year model question paper of DRDO entry test for the post of STA-B?

i m manivannan aplied for the post of STA-B (mech. eng) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail [email protected][/QUOTE]
26th May 2011, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam
I am Mohanapriya applied for Post STA-'B' (Store Assistant). Kindly request to you send me the detailed model question paper and syllabus for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM -04 to my mail. My Mail ID is [email protected] and another mail id is [email protected]. If u send means its very easy for me to prepare for this exam .

With Regards,
S. Mohanapriya.
27th May 2011, 02:10 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I m sahib kaur applied for the post of STA-B zoology in DRDO CEPTAM. I request u to send me the detailed syllabus and model test papers for the written exam of the same on my e-mail [email protected]
27th May 2011, 02:17 AM
Unregistered

respected sir,
I m sahib kaur applied for the post of STA-B zoology. i request u to send complete syllabus and model test paper for the written exam of the same to my e-mail [email protected]
27th May 2011, 02:51 PM
Unregistered

Hai plz any one send me syllabus for store asst
27th May 2011, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i request you send the modal syllabus and question paper for diploma mechanical engg for the post of STA-B drdo ceptem-04 please send to my mail id [email protected]
28th May 2011, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

hello sir
em moninder kaur applied for the post of STA-B (food tech). kindly send me the question paper and syllabus for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM -04 to my mail. ma email id is [email protected]

regards
moninder kaur
28th May 2011, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Mam,
i am Murali looking for the question papers for the past years Ceptam question papers for the post of Photographer. and my mail ID is [email protected] please send me some details and model papers to prepare looking forward for your valued reply.

With Regards,
S.Murali Kanth
28th May 2011, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Negative marking in tech-b ceptam 4
30th May 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

sir,i apply for CEPTAM-04 .and my admit card and call letter is not posted at my residence.pls sir do something.and mail me the syllabus at [email protected]
31st May 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i request you send the modal syllabus and question paper for diploma mechanical engg for the post of STA-B drdo ceptem-04 please send to my mail id [email protected]
31st May 2011, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

I am baskar, applied for the post of STA-B (electronics communication engineering) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected]
2nd June 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

res. sir
i am jitendra I have done my part in electrical and applied for the post of STA-B. so if you have (any body other also) some info. about syllabus and sample paper than plz. replly within one day(2-6-11) my id [email protected]
3rd June 2011, 03:23 AM
kumharram

sir,
Regards
ramjilal kumhar
3rd June 2011, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

I am vanishri T i have applied for the post of Food Technology please send previous years question papers to refer to my mail id.it's [email protected]
4th June 2011, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

I am baskar, applied for the post of STA-B (electronics communication engineering) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected]
20th June 2011, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

what thing is not effected the capacitance of a capacitor ?
5th September 2011, 10:23 AM
Unregistered

Respectable sir, please send model papers of STA-B (MECHANICAL) on my email id- [email protected] thank you sir
8th March 2012, 12:26 PM
mrinalini naidu

Pls send the question papers for DRDO entrance test (CSE) my email is [email protected]
20th March 2012, 05:56 PM
kumar_99

I m SAURABH applied for the post of STA-B (Computer science) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on [email protected]
27th March 2012, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

i am priti applied for the post of STA-B(MATHEMATICS) in DRDO CEPTAM.please send me syllabus and previous year question papers for it's written exam on my [email protected]
27th March 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m rimpi applied for post of sta-b(ece).i have done 3years diploma in ece . plz send me some previors years question papers on my e-mail [email protected].
digital electronics
8th April 2012, 01:17 AM
vijendrar

Dear sir
my self vijendra singh i am applied for the sta a for priting technology please send me the syllabus and sample paper please send me the asap
8th April 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,

I am p.usha rani, applied for the post of STA-B (instrumentation and control engineering) in DRDO CEPTAM. Request you to send me the detailed syllabus & model papers for the written exam of DRDO CEPTAM on my e-mail id [email protected].

Thanking you,

Regards,
p.usharani
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?