24th October 2022, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Doing job is better or b.tech after diploma EE?

Hello sir my self Shiva, I am now in 6th sem diploma electrical engineering, I'm now in confusion that I should go for b.tech or job plz give me clearity about it..

27th October 2022, 11:42 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Doing job is better or b.tech after diploma EE?

If you are good in studies then you can study further.
Doing Btech after diploma is a better option then opting for a job.
If you can finance your studies well then you may study further ir else you can do some part time job to pay your fees for Btech.
Thus its advantageous also and consumes less time.
Btech after diploma makes you more advanced.
27th October 2022, 03:40 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

I suggest you to pursue B.Tecg after Diploma EE while doing job.
27th October 2022, 07:19 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

It depends on the kind of job you are getting or kind of college you are getting for your B.Tech degree. In both the cases, if you are getting a better option, then go for it.

If you are securing admission at a top BTech college, then no doubt, it will be a good choice to study, but in case you are getting a decent job, then no need to study because, in the long term only experience matters these days.
28th October 2022, 05:01 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Doing BTech after diploma would be the better option rather than going for a job. If you are financially in a situation not able to fund for your studies, you would rather find a job, work for about 2 years and then join for BTech.
28th October 2022, 08:02 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The decision for going for B.Tech. degree or a job after your diploma in engineering degree is all about your priority and interest as B.Tech. degree will help you get more job options and at higher grades/ranks; therefore, you will be paid higher as B.Tech. degree holders are supposed to have more technical skills than Diploma degree holders.

But, if you are not interested in higher studies and are willing to get into jobs then you can go with job options available for you on the basis of diploma degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?