13th April 2023, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Download past 10 years question and solution papers of E-CET entrance exam for diploma in computer student

Sir am tejaswi studying diploma in computer engineering and i want to do B.TECH for that purpose first i should write E-CET entrance exam.so, i need past 10 years question & solution papers for preparing of E-CET entrance exam. so, i request you to send past 10 years question & solution papers of E-CET to my EMAIL ID : [email protected]

15th April 2023, 12:18 PM
Dudu...

Default Re: Download past 10 years question and solution papers of E-CET entrance exam for diploma in computer student

You can download the past 10 years question papers and solutions of ECET entrance exam for Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering from the official website of the APSCHE or JNTU Anantapur. You can follow the steps given below to download the question papers and solutions:

1. Go to the official website of APSCHE or JNTU Anantapur.
2. Look for the "Examinations" or "Downloads" section on the website.
3. Click on the link for "ECET" or "ECET Previous Question Papers."
4. Select the year and stream (Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering) for which you want to download the question paper.
5. The question paper will be downloaded in a PDF format along with the solution or answer key.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?