29th January 2016, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

Duration of architectural engineering after diploma in Civil engineering?

How many years of Architectural engineering after diploma in civil engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Duration of architectural engineering after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [New]
  2. How to study Architectural engineering after completion of my diploma? I am studying diploma in civil engineering 3rd year
  3. How can i opt for architectural engineering?
  4. Details about Architectural Diploma after B.Tech in Civil?
  5. How to do PG diploma course in Architectural Design or Interior Design after completing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  6. What are the courses in diploma after 10th? Which diploma course has more scope?
  7. Can I be eligible for lateral entry in B.Tech civil engineering after completing diploma in architectural assistanceship from UPBTE with 70%
  8. Details about diploma Architectural course? Fee structure and duration of the course?
  9. Duration of Diploma in Civil Engineering after 12th?
  10. Can I apply for AMIE in Civil Engineering? What is better for future, Architecture or Civil Engineering?
  11. What courses can I do after passing 10th?
  12. How to do Construction Management through distance? Is there any scope to enter in Architectural Line after B.Tech in civil engineering
  13. Can I get admission in B.E Civil after completing Architectural Assistanceship(Diploma)?
  14. Courses available to study for a candidate who has completed 10th around 6 years ago?
  15. Date of Bihar Polytechnic forms sale? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the future scope for Architecture and Architectural Engineering? I am doing B.Tech from National Institute of Technology
  17. Which course is good in polytechnic after 10th?
  18. Which stream will I get after scoring 10951 rank in KIITEE?
31st January 2016, 01:32 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration of architectural engineering after diploma in Civil engineering?

Architectural engineering is one of the very interesting stream and has very good scope all over the world. The bachelor degree course duration in architecture is four years if you go for it after completing your 12th standard.
As you are planning for pursuing the course after completing your diploma in civil engineering then your course duration will be of only three years. Because on the basis of your diploma you will get direct admission in the second year of the bachelor degree course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?