8th September 2019, 03:46 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to get Diploma in Textile Technology admission in Assam Textile Institute?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am looking forward to studying Diploma course of Textile Technology in Assam Textile Institute. I just want to know about the qualification which is essentially required to get admission for this course in this institute.

14th September 2019, 08:14 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to get Diploma in Textile Technology admission in Assam Textile Institute?

The educational qualification required to get a Diploma in Textile Technology admission in the Assam Textile Institute is a candidate must have passed 10+2 or equivalent with science and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.assamtextileinstitute.org
15th September 2019, 12:36 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to get Diploma in Textile Technology admission in Assam Textile Institute?

The educational qualification required to get Diploma in Textile Technology admission in Assam Textile Institute is 10+2 passed in any stream with minimum 45% marks from a recognized board.

The admission to pursue Diploma in Textile Technology admission in Assam Textile Institute is pursue Diploma in Textile Technology admission in Assam Textile Institute is through entrance examination conducted by Assam Textile Institute .

You can visit the website http://assamtextileinstitute.org for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?