12th February 2021, 07:10 AM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to secure Diploma in Architectural Assistantship admission in Butler Polytechnic Vadodara

Sir, I am interested to study Diploma in Architectural Assistantship course in Butler Polytechnic Vadodara. I would like to know about the educational qualification which is required to secure admission for this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

13th February 2021, 03:02 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Educational qualification required to secure Diploma in Architectural Assistantship admission in Butler Polytechnic Vadodara

Educational qualification required to secure Diploma in Architectural Assistantship admission in Butler Polytechnic Vadodara can be seen below.

You must have completed matriculation with minimum aggregate of 60% from recognized board.

Your admission will done through state polytechnic entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?