9th February 2021, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Latest syllabus of Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering admission in Government Institute of Electronics Secunderabad

Hello friends, I want to secure admission to Government Institute of Electronics Secunderabad for studying for a Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering course. I would like to know about the latest syllabus of this course which is available at this institute.

12th February 2021, 12:27 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Latest syllabus of Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering admission in Government Institute of Electronics Secunderabad

The duration of Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering admission in Government Institute of Electronics Secunderabad would be of 3 years and the latest syllabus of Diploma in Electronics & Video Engineering admission in Government Institute of Electronics Secunderabad is given below:-

Year I:

:Communication English
:Engineering Mathematics
:Engineering Physics
:Engineering Chemistry
:Engineering Graphics

Year II:-

:Electronic devices and circuits
:-Electrical circuits and Instrumentation
:Electronic devices and circuits Practical
:Programming in “C”
:Industrial Electronics
:Linear Integrated Circuits

Year III:-

:-Advanced Communication Systems
:-Microcontroller
:-Advanced Communication Systems Practical
:-Television Engineering
:-Computer Hardware Servicing and Networking Practical
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?