8th October 2019, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Educational qualification required to secure Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery admission in Lord Jagannath Mission's College of Nursing?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get admission in Lord Jagannath Mission's College of Nursing for studying Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course. I am unable to know about the educational qualification through which I can secure admission in this college for this Diploma course. Please tell me immediately.

15th October 2019, 10:25 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Educational qualification required to secure Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery admission in Lord Jagannath Mission's College of Nursing?

The educational qualification required to secure Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery admission in Lord Jagannath Mission's College of Nursing is given below.

** In order to get admission in Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course, the candidate should have passed 12th class from a recognized board.

** The minimum percentage required in the 12th class is 50% for open and 45% for SC/ST category candidate.

After completing a Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery (G.N.M.) you can become a
Nurse.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?