8th October 2019, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the total fee expenses of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course in Lord Jagannath Mission's College of Nursing?

Dear Sir, please let me know about the fee expenses of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course offered in Lord Jagannath Mission's College of Nursing. I am interested to pursue this course so I need to know about the total fee expenses. Please tell me immediately.

15th October 2019, 10:17 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the total fee expenses of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course in Lord Jagannath Mission's College of Nursing?

The total fee expenses of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course in Lord Jagannath Mission's College of Nursing is Rs.94000.

The course duration of Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery course in Lord Jagannath Mission's College of Nursing is 42 months.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Plot No. 228/237, Sector A, Zone-B, Mancheswar Industrial Estate, Rasulgarh
Bhubaneswar, Orissa 751010, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?