11th July 2021, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Electrical engineer can do D.Ed in which trade?

I have competed engineering in electrical trade in 2011 but now my interest is in teacher job my age is 29 but I want to do D.Ed first so can I do D.Ed in electrical trade or something else?

15th July 2021, 02:15 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Electrical engineer can do D.Ed in which trade?

Yes, you can do DEd (Diploma in Education) course and the minimum qualification requirement for this course is a candidate must have passed 10+2 in any stream with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. This minimum score may vary from institute to institute which you can check before applying. Some institutes also take certain exams like Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) or CET for admission. After this course, you can become a School Teacher, Private Tutor, Online Tutor, and Education Consultant.
15th July 2021, 08:13 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Yes. You can do D.Ed after completion of Electrical engineering.

The basic qualification required for the D.Ed course is You must have completed class 10+2 or its equivalent with 50% marks in aggregate from any recognized board/institute.
15th July 2021, 08:22 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can do the B.Ed degree after B.Tech degree. The admission requirement is the candidate should have 55% marks in B.Tech. To get more details you can google it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?