18th April 2018, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Assam PAT 2018?

Hello Sir, I want to apply and appear in Assam Polytechnic Admission Test of this year. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance test for this year. Please tell me immediately.

18th May 2018, 12:41 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Assam PAT 2018?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to apply and appear in Assam Polytechnic Admission Test of this year. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for applying in this entrance test for this year. Please tell me immediately.

Candidates who have passed HSLC or its equivalent examination in a single sitting with mathematics and science as compulsory subjects with 40% marks for general category, 35% marks for SC candidates and 33% marks for ST candidates are eligible to apply for the Assam PAT 2018. Candidates should be an Indian citizen and must be the resident of Assam. Candidates must have born on or after 01-08-1995 (UR/OBC/MOBC) and 01-08-1995 (SC/ST (P/H). Candidates can find the details on the official website of Directorate of Technical Education, Assam - Click Here
18th May 2018, 10:29 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Assam PAT 2018?

Eligibility Criteria Required to apply for Assam PAT 2018 Exam:

The basic educational qualification and age criteria required to be eligible for appearing in Assam PAT 2018 Examination is as follows.

>> In order to be eligible, you must be an Indian Citizen and you must be the resident of Assam State.

>> You must have passed HSLC (12th class) with Science, Arts or Commerce from Assam Higher Secondary Education Council or its equivalent course from a recognized board to be eligible.

>> You must have studied the qualifying examination with Mathematics and Science as compulsory subjects.

>> You must have secured minimum 40% marks in the qualification examination and 35% marks for SC category candidates and 33% marks for ST category candidates.

>> You must be born on or after 01.08.1996 (for general category candidates) and 01.08.1993 (for SC/ ST) are eligible to apply for Assam PAT 2018 Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?