16th January 2018, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to do PhD in Law and Judiciary from Patna University? How to write thesis and research papers?

Sir, I have completed Masters in Law and now want to do PhD in Law and Judiciary from Patna University. Please tell me procedure to get admission? How to write thesis and research papers?

Related Questions:
  1. List of topics to do PhD after M.Sc Industrial Microbiology? How to write thesis and publish research papers?
  2. Details regarding PhD programme in Clinical Research? How to write thesis work?
  3. Will a PhD from IISC get me what I want?
  4. Details about structure of PhD in Candida and Giardia programme in India? How to write thesis and research work?
  5. Easiest way to do PhD after M.Com? How much time it takes and how much thesis I have to write?
  6. List of topics for M.Pharmacy in Advanced Pharmaceutical Technology student to write thesis? Procedure to write a thesis?
  7. Eligibility to join Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Mumbai for PhD in Physics? Topics available for PhD and way to write thesis?
  8. Am I eligible to submit my thesis at the age of 57 years?
  9. Best topics for M.Sc Petroleum Geoscience student to write thesis? Procedure and required elements to write a best thesis?
  10. Can a Shahityacharya in Sanskrit do PhD from Magadh University, Bodh Gaya? How to get admission and brief information about thesis writing?
  11. Topics in M.Tech in Transportation Engineering to write thesis? How to write thesis work?
  12. How to choose universities and topics for PhD in Microbiology? How to write thesis?
  13. List of universities offering PhD in Law in India? Admission procedure and specializations offered in PhD(Law)?
  14. The Institution of Engineers conducts practical and thesis at BIT Mesra? Procedure to write thesis?
  15. Best topics for research after M.Sc Biochemistry? How to write thesis and research journal?
  16. What is the difference between MS and M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Best distance universities in India to do PhD in Economics? How to write thesis and submit it?
  18. What to do after BALLB (H), MBA or any other field or any judiciary course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?