18th September 2015, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Construction Management course through distance education?

I have completed my 12th and now willing to do Diploma in Construction Management course. I want information about the eligibility criteria for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria for law courses?
  3. Diploma in Construction Management through distance education mode?
  4. Is it possible to do Masters in Architecture or Architecture combined with structural design in UK or USA after completing B.E Civil?
  5. Eligibility criteria for getting admission to MA course in distance learning?
  6. List of Universities offering Ph.D in Management in Distance Learning? What is the required eligibility criteria for this? How much is the fees to join this course?
  7. How to do Construction Management through distance? Is there any scope to enter in Architectural Line after B.Tech in civil engineering
  8. List of diploma colleges in Pune offering electrical diploma course?
  9. MA masters in construction management from nicmar, eligibility and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Colleges offering M.E in Electronics through distance education? What is the eligibility criteria and the fee structure?
  11. Eligibility criteria for doing B.Ed(Distance) course on Special Education(HI)?
  12. M.Tech in Construction Management or MBA in Construction Management, which one is better?
  13. Distance mode MBA from ISMS is an approved degree?
  14. Is it possible to study construction management in distance after diploma Civil?
  15. How to do BE/B.Tech through distance education after completion of Diploma in mechanical engineering?
  16. Which entrance to be answered to join LLB correspondence course?
  17. Am I eligible to do PG Diploma in Stock Market and Finance?
  18. How to do Degree course through correspondence? I have passed diploma in civil engineering
20th September 2015, 09:57 AM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Construction Management course through distance education?

Eligibility criteria for Construction Management course through distance education :

Candidate must have secured more than 55% marks in 12th class from any recognised board.
There is relaxation of 5% marks for SC/ST and physically handicapped candidates.
Age of candidate must be above 17 years.
21st September 2015, 09:53 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Construction Management course through distance education?

You are eligible for the diploma course in Construction Management. Usually the eligibility criteria for diploma course is you should have passed tenth standard. Since you have completed your 10+2 so you are eligible for the diploma in Construction Management. There is no additional eligibility criteria for correspondence courses. Most of the admission is done on first cum first basis wherein you need to pay the requisite fees and book your seat for the course in the concerned institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?