10th January 2023, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility for Diploma in Mechanical lateral entry?

Sir, I have done my 12th with Physics, Computer & Math so am I eligible for lateral entry in Diploma in Mechanical??

11th January 2023, 10:08 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for Diploma in Mechanical lateral entry?

Eligibility Criteria required to apply for Diploma in Mechanical Lateral Entry:

The minimum basic eligibility criteria required to apply for this Diploma in Mechanical Lateral Entry course is given below:

Name of the Course - Diploma in Mechanical Lateral Entry

>> Candidates must have completed ITI in Technical Field or 2 years Certificate course after 10th Class from a recognized institute to be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required is 50% marks in the qualifying examination.

>> Or candidates must have completed 2 years Diploma from SLIET or 12th Class Vocational 10+2 pattern or 10+2 (Non-Medical) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board or council.

>> Selection will be done based on the merit in the qualifying examination. Hence, as per this I can say that you will be eligible for getting admission into the course.
11th January 2023, 08:39 PM
Msdhoni02

Eligibility:

1. You must have completed their tenth grade with a minimum of 55% in Mathematics and English as their introductory courses.
2. In certain states, a minimum of 35% on the 10th with ITI course in Releavent field.
3. You need to get enrolled in vocational or ITI programs are entitled to enroll in the second year of their program.
14th January 2023, 07:26 PM
Shantanubose22

Lateral Entry Requirements for Diploma in Mechanical:-

1) Candidate must have passed 10+2 from a recognized board. Candidate appearing in 10+2 examination can also apply on provisional basis.

2) Candidate who have passed 2 years continuous course of ITI after 10th standard are also eligible to apply for the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?