15th February 2016, 02:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get admission in government colleges in Kolkata after scoring a rank of 4313 in JEXPO?

I amiyanshu basu, ranked 4313 in jexpo.Can I get a chance to join the govt. college in Kolkata Surroundings?

Related Questions:
  1. In which government college can I get after scoring 4291 in JEXPO?
  2. Rank to be achieved for admission in any government Polytechnic college at Kolkata through JEXPO for SC candidate?
  3. Possibility to get admission in any Government college of Kolkata for a candidate who has secured 11000 General rank in JEXPO?
  4. Colleges in Kolkata offering admission to a candidate with 4068 rank in JEXPO?
  5. Admission in any Government college of Kolkata for a candidate who has secured 9632 rank in JEXPO?
  6. Can i get admission in any government college after scoring 15428 in JEXPO?
  7. Possibility to get admission in any government Polytechnic college of Kolkata for a candidate who has secured 6577 rank in JEXPO?
  8. Can I get admission in government college after scoring 13720 JEXPO rank?
  9. Admission in any good government or private college is possible with 4274 rank in JEXPO?
  10. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to get admission? Eligibility to appear in JEXPO for 10th student?
  11. Can I get admission in any government college if secured 2448 rank in JEXPO? Total seats available in JEXPO?
  12. Can I get admission in any government polytechnic college after scoring 7603 JEXPO rank
  13. Can I get a government college after scoring 41581 rank in general and 6974 in SC category in JEXPO?
  14. Admission in government polytechnic colleges of North & Sout 24 Parganas with JEXPO rank of 19040?
  15. In which college I will get admission to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering if secured 452 rank in West Bengal JEXPO?
  16. Can I get admission in any Government college if secured 16070 rank in JEXPO? Total seats available in Government colleges through JEXPO?
  17. Admission in government colleges with 2785 SC Rank in JEXPO?
  18. Can I get admission in a government college after scoring 35731 JEXPO rank? -- [Most Discussed]
16th February 2016, 02:00 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in government colleges in Kolkata after scoring a rank of 4313 in JEXPO?

According to the previous year data it seems that you have an outside chance to get admission to the govt. colleges in and around Kolkata.
It is tough to guess as these rankings change from year to year.
So it is best for you to wait until the counselling begins when the picture will be clearer.
As of now you have an outside chance of getting admission to the govt.colleges in and around Kolkata.
16th February 2016, 07:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get admission in government colleges in Kolkata after scoring a rank of 4313 in JEXPO?

Rank is good enough to get you a government college but there are limited colleges in Kolkata region and it will be very tough to get admission in a popular stream with this rank.

There is chance of admission in Kolkata but with lesser known streams. Best streams have limited seats and top rankers mostly go for Kolkata option being a metropolitan city.
24th May 2017, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

I have ranked 1442 in 2017 jexpo. Is there any possibility for me to get a chance in government polytechnic college around Kolkata ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?