6th February 2015, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to study Banking & Finance Diploma course after completing 12th Commerce?

Hello
Please let me know that diploma
in banking and finance is possible
after passing 12th of commerce stream?
pleas let me know asap

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to study Banking & Finance Diploma course after completing 12th Commerce?
  2. Can I get Bank job if pursue Banking & Finance Diploma course after 12th Commerce?
  3. Eligibility to study Banking & Finance Diploma course for F.Y.B.Com student? Possibility to study this Diploma along with B.Com? -- [New]
  4. Am I eligible to study Diploma in Accounting and Finance through BMS degree after completing 12th Commerce?
  5. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
  6. Career prospects of Diploma in Banking & Finance course?
  7. Job after completing MBA in Banking & Finance -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility for Bank PO exams after B.Com & appearing a Diploma in Banking and Finance, age 33?
  9. Can I study Diploma in Banking and Finance at the same time if pursuing B.Com 2nd year from DU?
  10. How to get scholarship to study Banking & Finance or Chartered Accountancy in Abroad?
  11. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  12. What can I do after passing 12th in commerce?
  13. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  14. List of best institution in West Bengal for Bachelor of Commerce(honours) in Banking & Finance? Opportunities after this course?
  15. Procedure for admission in IIBF? Date to apply for diploma in Banking and Finance course?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Finance & Accounting on 10th basis?
  17. Eligibility for diploma in Banking & Finance after SYBCOM? Can i fill the form now?
  18. What are the bank courses available after B.Com?
19th February 2015, 07:25 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to study Banking & Finance Diploma course after completing 12th Commerce?

Yes, you are eligible to do Diploma in Banking and Finance course with 12th qualification. The basic educational qualification required to do Banking and Finance Diploma course is "12th class" or its equivalent examination from a recognized university. Since you have completed 12th commerce, you are certainly eligible to go for this course. Candidates with Graduation as their basic educational qualification, can do Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance course. In the course duration, you will be dealt with Functions of Banks, Marketing of Banking products, Banking Technology, Indian Financial System, Accounting in Banks, Bank accounting, Basics of Business Mathematics, Balance Sheet, Banking related laws. As far as my knowledge is concerned, Indian Institute of Banking and Finance (Kurla west) is the best institution of Diploma in Banking and Finance course.
27th January 2017, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to study Banking & Finance Diploma course after completing 12th Commerce?

Where can I find this course in South India.pls E-mail [email protected]
24th May 2017, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I want to get admission in banking and Finance course from Delhi university after passing 12th class.what should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?