21st December 2019, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get Diploma in Automobile Engineering admission in NPA Centenary Polytechnic College?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering course from NPA Centenary Polytechnic College. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to secure admission in this institute for this course.

15th January 2020, 03:23 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get Diploma in Automobile Engineering admission in NPA Centenary Polytechnic College?

The required eligibility to get a Diploma in Automobile Engineering admission in NPA Centenary Polytechnic College is that the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in the 10th class to get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering is 50%. The duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering admission in NPA Centenary Polytechnic College is three years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?