29th June 2019, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College?

Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering from Chandigarh Polytechnic College. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me immediately.

1st July 2019, 11:51 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College?

Diploma in Automobile Engineering is a Diploma level Automobile Engineering course. The required eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College is the candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board. The candidate should have studied Mathematics and Science in your 10th class. The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of written test which is conducted by the Chandigarh Polytechnic College.
2nd July 2019, 01:39 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering from Chandigarh Polytechnic College. I just want to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying this Diploma course in this college. Please tell me immediately.
Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College:

For 1st YEAR -> The candidate must qualify in 10th board examination with good marks in English, Science & Mathematics subject.

For 2nd YEAR LATERAL ENTRY (LEET) -> The candidate must complete 12th standard in Science examination passed with the vocational/ Technical subject in various branches from a recognized board.

Contact Information:
Chandigarh Polytechnic College
Address: Gharuan - Shakrullapur Road, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140413
Phone: 0160 305 1008
2nd July 2019, 09:34 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering at Chandigarh Polytechnic College is given below.

==> Candidate must have done 10+2 with science stream or equivalent from a recognized board.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.cpcgharuan.com
2nd July 2019, 01:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Students who have passed the Class X examination with Mathematics, Science and English subjects are eligible to study the Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College. Diploma in Automobile course at the Chandigarh Polytechnic College is affiliated to the Punjab State Board of Technical Education and Industrial Training and it is approved by the AICTE. Duration of the Diploma in Automobile Engineering is 3 years full time in the Chandigarh Polytechnic College.
2nd July 2019, 10:32 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Chandigarh Polytechnic College are as follows:-
Candidate must have completed their 10+2 examination with Mathematics and Science stream from a recognised educational board.
Candidate must have scored at least 60% aggregate in their 10+2 level.
There is no age bar in this course.
2nd July 2019, 10:47 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility required to get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering in First Semester in first Year in Chandigarh Polytechnic College is 10th class pass with English, Science & Mathematics.

The minimum eligibility required to get admission in Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Third Semester of Second year in Chandigarh Polytechnic College is 12th class pass in science stream with vocational or technical subjects in various branches.

You can visit the website http://www.cpcgharuan.com/admission.php for more information.
3rd July 2019, 12:37 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
10th is the basic educational qualification required to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering at Chandigarh Polytechnic College. Those who completed their 12th standard may also eligible to apply. There is no entrance exam conducted for the admission process. Interested candidates can directly walk in and get the admission as per the marks secured in the 10th or 12th examination in Maths and Science.

Chandigarh Polytechnic College Contact Details:
Address: Gharuan - Shakrullapur Road, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab 140413
Phone: 0160 305 1008
Official website -> Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?