23rd January 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get direct BTech(IT) 2nd year admission for Mechatronics Diploma holder?

Dear Sir/Madam, I have completed my Diploma in Mechatronics. I want to do BTech in Information Technology. I want to take direct admission in 2nd year. So, what is the eligibility for this? Please help me to know about this asap.

28th January 2019, 10:22 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get direct BTech(IT) 2nd year admission for Mechatronics Diploma holder?

Eligibility to get direct BTech (IT) 2nd year admission for mechatronics diploma holder:-

Candidate should have to pass their diploma with minimum of 60% marks .

Those who are appearing for the final year diploma examination are also eligible to apply for lateral entry entrance exam to get direct admission in 2nd year of BTech.
28th January 2019, 10:44 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get direct BTech(IT) 2nd year admission for Mechatronics Diploma holder?

One who has done Diploma in Mechantronics is eligible to get admission directly in 2nd year of BTech course but for that candidate has to appear in Lateral Entry Engineering Test. If you will get qualified in this entrance test then only you will be eligible to get admission directly in second year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?