13th September 2019, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get PG Diploma in Agri Business Management admission in NIAM Jaipur?

Hi everyone, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Agri Business Management course from NIAM Jaipur. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to secure admission in this institute for this course.

16th September 2019, 05:25 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PG Diploma in Agri Business Management admission in NIAM Jaipur?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I am interested to study PG Diploma in Agri Business Management course from NIAM Jaipur. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria to secure admission in this institute for this course.

Eligibility to study the Post Graduate Diploma Management (Agri Business Management) in the NIAM, Jaipur is a pass in Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Science or in any other disciplines with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (45% marks for SC/ST candidates). Candidates must have a valid score of CAT or CMAT for the admission to study the Post Graduate Diploma Management (Agri Business Management) in the NIAM, Jaipur. National Institute of Agricultural Marketing website link is given Click Here
16th September 2019, 10:36 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get PG Diploma in Agri Business Management admission in NIAM Jaipur?

Eligibility to get PG Diploma at Agri Business Management admission in NIAM Jaipur :-

You must have completed Your Graduation degree in Agriculture Sciences with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA from any recognized University or Institute.

You must have a valid Score of CAT - 2018 or CMAT - 2019 to get eligible for this course.

You can visit below website for more information.
http://www.ccsniam.gov.in/
16th September 2019, 11:23 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Post Graduate Diploma in Agri-Business Management is a diploma type course and the duration of Post Graduate Diploma in Agri-Business Management is 2 years. The required eligibility to get PG Diploma in Agri-Business Management admission in NIAM Jaipur is the candidate should have passed graduation in the respective stream with at least 50% from a recognized university. The selection of the candidate will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the graduation so you should good marks in the graduation course to get PG Diploma in Agri-Business Management admission in NIAM Jaipur.
17th September 2019, 11:54 PM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Those candidates with a pass in Bachelor degree with 50% of marks from a recognized board are eligible to apply. Candidates who have completed two years of ITI training are also eligible to apply for this course. Candidates must appear and qualify in the CAT or CMAT to get admission. For more details regarding eligibility or admission process please visit the official website -> Click Here !!.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?