12th January 2021, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Ceramic Engineering admission in Government Polytechnic Jhajjar?

Hello, kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Government Polytechnic Jhajjar for studying Diploma in Ceramic Engineering course? I have searched alot but couldn't get the information. Please let me know immediately.

14th January 2021, 07:15 PM
Kukdu_ku

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Ceramic Engineering admission in Government Polytechnic Jhajjar?

The following Eligibility to secure Diploma in Ceramic Engineering admission in Government Polytechnic Jhajjar :-

A.Candidates must have passed their 10th/SSC examination with Science stream.

B.Candidates must have secure a minimum of 35% of mark's in the Science Subject.
14th January 2021, 08:42 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Diploma in Ceramic Engineering admission in Government Polytechnic Jhajjar?

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Ceramic Engineering admission in Government Polytechnic Jhajjar can be seen below.

You must have completed matriculation with minimum aggregate of 55% from recognized board to get admission.

You can get admission through Haryana polytechnic entrance exam.

For admission procedure visit official website-
http://gpjhajjar.ac.in/
14th January 2021, 11:02 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study a Diploma in Ceramic Engineering Program at Government Polytechnic Jhajjar is a candidate must have passed class 10th with a minimum score of 35% marks in aggregate for General category and for SC/ST or Kashmiri migrant candidates it is 33% marks in aggregate from a recognized board. The candidate age should not be less than 14 years and there is no specific maximum age limit to apply for this course. Admission selection will be on the basis of rank obtained in DET ( Diploma Entrance Test).

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.gpjhajjar.ac.in
15th January 2021, 01:21 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility to secure Diploma in Ceramic Engineering admission in Government Polytechnic Jhajjar are as follows:-
Candidate must have passed Class 10th or its equivalent from a recognized board.
Candidate must have studied each of the subjects with Science and Mathematics along with English as compulsory subject.
Candidate must have passed class 10th with 35% marks in aggregate.
Any particular age limit is not required.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?